HLL Lifecare requires Management Trainee(Engineering)

HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise, under the administrative control of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider which caters to the well being of the society. Infrastructure Development Division of HLL provides comprehensive consultancy services in the Healthcare Infrastructure Development including Facility Management.



Position Management Trainees (Engineering)
Qualification
Any of these Qualifications is Essential
BE/B.TECH (CIVIL) (Full-Time Course Only) : 60 % of marks
BE/B.TECH (ELECTRICAL) (Full-Time Course Only) : 60 % of marks
BE/B.TECH (MECHANICAL) (Full-Time Course Only) : 60 % of marks


HOW TO APPLY
a) Interested and eligible candidates may apply through ONLINE ONLY. No direct applications will be entertained.
b) After applying through online, a copy of the application (affixing the signature)generated at the end of the online application should be send along with the Demand Draft by Post to the SENIOR MANAGER (HR), HLL LIFECARE LIMITED, INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT DIVISION, “ADARSH”, VETTAMUKKU, THIRUMALA P O, TRIVANDRUM-695 006, KERALA.
d) Last date:
i) For receipt of ONLINE APPLICATION : 22.10.2011
ii) For receipt of Demand Draft in the above mentioned address : 07.11.2011


Check the below link for more details:
http://careers.lifecarehll.com/hll_advt/careers.aspx?id=259&clsid=cb65691d8426483395bca803842a6ec7

http://careers.lifecarehll.com/hll_advt/confirm_details.aspx?id=259&lid=318&clsid=0f11b1a3f4da4ac6a7cfdbf2464df960

9 comments:

  1. hello sir,
    I am a b.tech aerospace graduate(2011),can I apply for this job.please reply soon.my e-mail id is ksrkrishnan747@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sir,
    i am a b.tech final year student. can i apply for this job. please reply me as early as possible.my email id is abung3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI I have completed MCA.Can I apply for this job?????plz mail me on roshnichatwani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i appeared MCA 6th semester exam, and waiting for result.Can i apply for this job. plz reply me as soon as possible to my mail id

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello sir i hv completed my engg in electronics field with 68% but my overall agg is 56.16% so can i apply pl rply soon on foram.shah92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello sir,
    am vijay doing b.tech it 7th sem.may i elligible for this job.please reply me at vijaysharma3057@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have completed my Masters in Aeronautical can i apply to this job... fresher!!! mail me at bharadh.aero@gmail.com

    waiting for ur response...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completed MBA(HR) 2001. can i apply for this job. can u give reply to me. My mail Id- madhu8928@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completed MBA(HR) 2011. can i apply for this job. can u give reply to me. My mail Id- madhu8928@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete