VIKRAM SARABHAI SPACE CENTRE(Engineer)

(VSSC), is the largest establishment under the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space. VSSC is engaged in the development of Sounding Rockets, Launch Vehicles, Spacecraft Subsystems and other Space related fundamental research activities.

SCIENTIST/ENGINEER-SC [Pay Band Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Rs.5,400/- (Grade Pay)]
SCIENTIST/ENGINEER-SC [Pay Band Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Rs.5,400/- (Grade Pay)]


HOW TO APPLY
Upon on-line registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. After submission, it is mandatory for the applicant to send the printed application form (confirmatory copy of the application) along with the following documents by speed post without which online application will not be considered.
1. Attested copies of all testimonials in proof of educational qualifications, caste, experience etc.
2. A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned in respect of those applicants who are employed under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies.
The above documents should reach within seven days of registering the application and in any case not later than 23.08.2011.

Last Date: 16 August 11

Check the below link for more details:
http://www.vssc.gov.in:8080/RMT264/rmt264.htm

13 comments:

  1. i completed my b.e in electronics and communication engineering. can i apply for this job? or electochemical engineers are only applicable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have completed my btech in the year 2011 can i apply to this job? please reply to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is santhosh raj sn from bangalore.I completed my engineering in computer science 2011 batch pass out .I wanted to know that wether i can apply for this position

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sir this is siva ,BE aeronautical 2011 batch pass out,can i apply to this job,how to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello sir this is Sreeram from Chennai , I completed BE Electronics and Communication Engineering 2011 batch pass out,can i apply to this job,how to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please mention the qualification requirement???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completed my engineering in computer science 2011 batch pass out .I wanted to know that wether i can apply for this position

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is rajesh from bangalure ,i completed my engineering in computer science 2011 batch pass out .I wanted to know that wether i can apply for this position

    ReplyDelete
  9. sir i m khojem, i just completed my BE in electronics and communication .sir,can i apply for this post? sir i m khojem, i just completed my BE in electronics and communication .sir,can i apply for this post?

    ReplyDelete
  10. sir i am pravat kumar dash, i just completed my BTECH in electronics and communication Engg branch. .sir,can i apply for this post? sir i am , i just completed my BTECH in electronics and communication Engg branch. .sir,can i apply for this post?how i apply.my email id is pravat.ece@gmail.com and kindly send me that link

    ReplyDelete
  11. no other than electochemical engineering pass outs can apply for this. only electrochemical engineeering students can apply...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi this is padma.s. I have completed my B.sc.,Electronics & communication science. What is the qualification requirement?

    ReplyDelete