Jharkhand High Court - IT Vacancies

Applications are invited for the following posts in Jharkhand High court at Ranchi :

Senior System Officer
System Officer
System Assistant


Applications should be submitted in the prescribed format with two recent passport size colour photo to the central project co-ordinator, E-committee, above record room building, 2nd floor, Jharkhand High Court, Ranchi - 834033. OR the same has been submitted through the e-mail: cpc-jhr@nic.in.

Applications/Resumes should reach latest by 27th September 2011 at address mentioned above by Registered post/speed post or by e-mail.


Check the below link for more details:
http://www.jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/vacancy_system_oficer.pdf

9 comments:

  1. Hello sir/madam....

    I want to apply for this job online. please tell me that how can i apply?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to apply how to apply for this job sir??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. how we can send this application form on this email .tell me at kr.amarjeet4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to apply for this job,tell me processor what i can do? my mail id is (raozuber1281@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. according to the online form news i have submitted my resume by this email:-cpc-jhr@nic.in .but how can i know that my resume is accepted by them ? or what is the examination date ?
    if any information send to me about this job then please email me.my email id:-technoindiakhurshid@gmail.com
    thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  6. myself is nafees chand,i am software engineer now posted at private software company at Delhi.Pls advice me when exam will be conduct or what will be its criteria.
    Thanking you
    md nafees chand.
    mob.8010016799

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to apply for this job online or offline. please tell me how can I apply?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to apply for this job online or offline. please tell me how can I apply?
    .my contact no 9812631660

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to apply for this job online or offline. please tell me how can I apply?
    .my contact no 9959631678
    Email id vamshisays@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete