TATA INSTITUTE - Junior Research Fellow

Applications are invited for a position of Junior Research Fellow to work on CZTI payload for ASTROSAT.

QUALIFICATIONS : M.Sc. (Physics) / B.E. / B.Tech. (Electronics/Telecommunication) with minimum 60% marks.


JOB REQUIREMENT : They need to carry out the test and evaluation of satellite payloads. The necessary software also needs to be developed. They may visit and work at different ISRO Centre in India.
The nature of job also involves design and development of LAB VIEW/IDL/`C’ based testing systems, analyzing data from space borne equipments etc. Excellent training facilities are available through our collaborators at ISRO. Candidates in similar posts gained state-of-the-art knowledge which helped them to get attractive avenues for higher studies.

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS SEPTEMBER 2, 2011


Check the below link for more details:
http://www.tifr.res.in/noticesdocs/Advertisement%20No.%2021_2011.doc

6 comments:

  1. I have completed my B.Tech in stream Electronics & Communication
    Engineering, in 2011 with 70.11% under JNTUK university. I am seeking
    for a job with my all empowered potentials..
    thank you,


    With highly obeyed,
    Madhuri Ijjada.
    madhuri449@gmail.com
    09490461949

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiee madhuri
    u have to apply for this post coz u have complete ur BE in EC so u r eligible go for website n apply online..

    thank u
    jaypal.
    solanki.jaypal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have completed my B.Tech in stream Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, in 2011 with 68.00% under UPTU university. I am seeking
    for a job

    with highly obeyed
    Vikas Gupta
    vikasneekhra@gmail.com
    09456619608

    ReplyDelete
  4. on which website do i apply or this job online.pls someone suggest

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have completed my b.tech in stream Computer Science & Engineering in 2011 with 70.26 % under uptu. i am seeking a job in any indrustry ...'plz give me any opportunity..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.E.IN STREAM "ELECTRICAL" IN 2011 WITH 70% (MUMBAI UNIVERSITY).I M SEEKING FOR A JOB.PLZ ANYONE SUGGEST ME THAT WHERE I HAVE TO APPLY.



    WITH HIGHLY OBEYED
    PRIYA SAMANT.
    priya.samant49@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete