GAIL (INDIA) - Engineers

GAIL is inviting applications from promising, energetic young Graduate Engineers and HR professionals with brilliant academic records for filling up Discipline & Category wise projected vacancies of Executive Trainees as indicated below ‐


Executive Trainee (Mechanical)
Executive Trainee (Electrical)
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
Executive Trainee (Chemical)
Executive Trainee (Civil)
Executive Trainee (Telemetry)
Executive Trainee (HR)

CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE: www.gailonline.com . No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be open from 1000 hrs on 26.08.2011 to 2400 hrs on 10.09.2011

Candidates visiting GAIL WEBSITE www.gailonline.com shall be able to see and download Detailed Advertisement, FAQs and Instructions for filling Online Application and printing of Application Confirmation Form.

The application confirmation form along with other details as mentioned above must reach the above address by 22.09.2011. GAIL will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss/non‐delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.

Last Date: 10 September 11
http://119.226.214.34/GAIL/ONLINEFORM/PDF/Advt.pdf
http://119.226.214.34/GAIL/ONLINEFORM/LoginDetails.aspx
http://119.226.214.34/GAIL/ONLINEFORM/Instructions.aspx

13 comments:

  1. hello sir
    actually i have my b-tech this year in ece and im fresher
    my mail id bhatt.geetanjali03@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I´m a engineer in industrial design in spain. my e-mail is chimo.idesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hallow sir, i have my b.tech in electrical engg. i m fresher my id is rohitkumar7517@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. respected sir, i hav completed BE in EEE.. its my email id nandahosmath@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello sir ,i completed my btech(cse)can i apply for this job

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello sir
    actually i have my bba this year in ece and im fresher
    my mail id shivsoni99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello sir,
    i am in b.tech final year in IT can i apply for this job??/m email id is shahidhossain89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. can i apply this as my qualification inautomobile engg.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sir,

    me dping B.E mechanical final yr in chennai.... can i apply for this exam... pls guide me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    sir/madam

    i have completed engineering in eee.my email id : paripurnap@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Respected Mam,

    Akshay Patankar, here

    {B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer-2011,},

    aksinspark@yahoo.co.in
    akki1141@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi,
    sir & mem
    i am pursuing B.E. in Electrical and Electronics engineering in fourth year and i will complete my engineering in may-june 2012.
    Can i apply for this job.
    my id
    vipinrawal915@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete