BHEL - Project Engineers

Requirement of Project Engineers on Fixed Tenure Basis - For Installation & Commissioning work of Power Plant Controls

BHEL, the Country‟s premier organization and one of the NAVARATNA PSUs, catering to core sectors of Indian economy Viz. Power Generation, Transmission, Industry, Transportation and renewable Energy requires:-


Project Engineers to be engaged on Fixed Tenure Basis for a maximum period of two years for Electronics Division at Bangalore or anywhere in India at their Project Sites. The Requirement details are given below:

Educational Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.


HOW TO APPLY:
1] The submission of application will be online only through our recruitment site – www.bheledn.com.

2] The candidates are required to fill the online application and the particulars of the fee, if applicable. A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 200/- is payable by General and OBC candidates. The fee can be paid in any of the branches of State Bank of India, into Power Jyothi A/c no. 31467498356 @ Chandra layout, Bangalore-40 (code no. 04051) in favour of Bharat Heavy

Electricals Limited, Electronics Division Bangalore. The triplicate challan for payment of Processing/Examination fee of Rs.200/- can be downloaded from website. The journal no. given by the bank on payment of fee needs to be entered in the online Application Form and the challan copy (BHEL Copy only), wherever applicable needs to be attached with the acknowledgement slip and sent to BHEL along with other documents.

3] Our recruitment website www.bheledn.com will provide necessary details regarding how to apply, general instruction, last date of submission of applications, requisite Formats to be downloaded, etc.

4] The candidate will be required to print the application form with the acknowledgement No. and send it along with challan copy (BHEL Copy only), wherever applicable and self attested copies of the relevant certificates to “Deputy Manager (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, P.B.No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bangalore-560026”, so as to reach latest by 07.10.2011.

5] BHEL is not responsible for any postal loss/ postal delay in receipt of applications.
6] The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed as “Application for Appointment as Project Engineer on Fixed Tenure Basis”.



Important Dates:
Start of Online Submission: 10.09.2011
Close of Online Submission: 30.09.2011
Last date of receipt of Applications: 07.10.2011
Last Date of receipt of Hard copies from far flung areas 14.10.2011


Check the below link for more details:
http://www.bheledn.com/images/stories/10_fta_2011_finale_ad.pdf

24 comments:

  1. hello sir..
    i passed my diploma in power electronics engineering with 84% in 2011..
    please tell me the job as my education in gujarat...
    contact no. - 9909454424

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellow sir...
    i completed my B.E(Civil) degree with 63% in 2011 sp please tell me the job as per my qualification..
    contact no:- 7709908168
    Chandrashekhar Singh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sir...
    I completed by B Tech with 65%, In one semester I got 52%... am i able to apply for this job?
    please reply me...
    Email ID: jhansirani.42@gmail.com
    call me@8143260732.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sir,
    i completed my B.E. with 65% in the discipline of ECE,2011 passed out, tell me any relevant job for me..
    Email ID: reezans90@gmail.com
    ph: +919894903011

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello sir....
    i completed by B.E.Electronics & communications with 59.20% in all semester.but in last two semester with 65%.am i able to apply for this job?
    please inform to me,
    email id meroopithiya033@gmail.com or call to me 9979697944.thanks......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sir,
    I completed my B.E in Electronics With 55% in all semisters can i apply this job.
    email id- katorsuraj@gmail.com or call me on 9730949262

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sir/Madam

    I completed by Diploma in Civil engineer with 69% year of 2011 in Bijapur University, Karnataka state.

    Please inform me and contact me as bellow details
    email Id: civil.pravin222@gmail.com
    phone no: 9902122193

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello sir....
    i completed by Bsc.Electronics & communication system with 55% in first two semesters.but in next four semesters i got 65%.am i able to apply for this job?
    please inform to me,
    email id pravenkumar.ecs@gmail.com or call to me 9790151292.thanks......

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completed my Aeronautical Engineering with 75.2% in the year of 2011 .
    is there any job vaccancy means inform me to my mail
    sathakaero@gmail.com
    mobil no. 09790461617

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello sir/madam,
    I completed my B.Tech with 65% in the discipline of CSE,2011 passed out, tell me any relevant job for me.
    anil_bobby23@yahoo.com
    mobile no. 9676799679

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello sir/madam,
    I completed my MCA with 68% in the year of 2011 passed out, tell me any relevant job for me.
    santhoshmca123@gmail.com
    mobile no. 9703065085

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello sir
    I completed my B.E with 61% in the discipline of ECE,2011 passed out, tell me any relevant job for me
    dineshthiru87@gmail.com.com
    mobile no. 9042230169

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello sir
    I completed my B.E with 70% in the discipline of ECE,2011 passed out, tell me any relevant job for me
    email.id-hhoney.vim@gmail.com
    mobile no.-8989776639,9479563232

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chod do bachooo!!!!

    Yaha job nahi lagnewala........

    Good bay

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi sir i completed b.tech .i got 59% sir iam eligible for this job sir.my mailid kumar.bhushigampala@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello sir i have completed my ece degree in 2011. i hav got agg of 63% bt its in !sem i got 58%. m i able to apply for this job.
    desai.neehal0510@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi sir i cmpltd ma b-tch ece dis year can i get job wd 63% txt me on 970 30 970 44 n im handsome in project working too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello sir i have completed my B.E(Mechanical) with an aggregate of 63%. Can i apply for the job.
    please mail me at saddy.mcguire@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. jawed..
    hellow sir...
    i completed my DIPLOMA ENGINEERING with 58% in 2008 please tell me the job as per my qualification..
    contact no:- +919608379790
    JAMSHEDPUR JHARKHAND

    ReplyDelete
  20. respected sir,madam
    i completed my b.tech(electrical) in 2011 passed out with an aggregate 68%.can i apply the job..
    kindly requested to send reply to my mail as soon as possible...
    alla.bhavani694@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi sir.....
    i completed my b.tech with 63% in 2011 pleas tell me the job as per my qualification......
    contact:8790535609
    mail:rani.velmala16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. respected sir , i m vikrant vaikar , E.C engineer passed out in 2009 .. i got 56 %, 58 % and 59 % in 1st 3 yrs respectively and i got 68 % in final year .. n adding my B.E certificate shows final yr percentage as per my university rules .. so can u tel me if m eligible for the job ..
    mail : vikrantvaikar@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, i have completed diploma in electronics and communication engineering. i can apply

    ReplyDelete
  24. helo sir i have completed my mca with 2011 batch so can i apply

    ReplyDelete