Online applications are invited for the recruitment of suitable candidates against General vacancies for the following listed Faculty posts for Professor in the pay Grade of PB-4 “37400-67000” GP-10000, for Assistant Professor PB-3 “15600-39100” GP-6600 and for Lecturer PB-3 “15600-39100” GP-5400. Non Practicing Allowance and other allowances will be applicable as per U.P. Govt. Rules. In case of Non Medical Teachers the Non Practicing Allowance will not be admissible as per rule. New pension scheme of the Govt. shall be applicable for these posts –
M.Sc. Physics A Medical Physicist must have:1. A master degree in Physics with minimum 60% marks from recognized University and 2. Successfully completed one year Post Graduate Diploma in Radiological Physics conducted by Radiological PhysicsDivision, BARC Mumbai or its equivalent.
Assistant Public Health Engineer cum Lecturer(N.M)
B.E.Civil Engineering or equivalent with Masters Degree in Public Health Engineering
Statistician cum Lecturer/ Assistant Professor (N.M)
M.A./M.Sc. in statistics with Ph.D. in statistics.
Processing Fees: Fee of Rs. 1000/- (non refundable) through D.D. drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, KGMU UP”, payable at Lucknow.
- The essential qualifications shall be as per MCI/DCI norms and KGMU Act 2002 and Statutes. These qualification should be recognized by MCI/DCI other relevant councils.
- The details of the advertisements are available on the University Website: www.kgmcindia.edu. Online application should be made on this website.
- The reservation norms for SC/ST and OBC category in Medical Education shall be determined as per the U.P. Govt. rules only. Such applicants must have the reservation certificate from the authorities of U.P. only.
- Number of the posts may vary subject to availability of posts in different category.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not fill any or all advertised posts.
Last Date : 15th January 2013
Click Here For More Details: