CPCRI - Accounts/Finance Officer(1547)

Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment to the following posts under CPCRI

Asst.Finance & Accounts Officer:
Graduation in any one of the following disciplines from a recognized University.(a) Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Operational Research Finance/ Financial Management and Accountancy.
Desirable: Experience of Finance & Accounts work in Central or State Government Deptt/Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Underking 2. MBA degree and knowledge of Computerized Accounting

Last Date: 24 February 11


Junior Accounts Officer:

By permanent absorption of eligible and willing SAS passed personnel in pay band-2. Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay of Rs.4200 from the organised audit and accounts department and services.


Check the below link for more details:
http://cpcri.nic.in/vacancies/vacancy180111.pdf



5 comments:

  1. Hi All, I am in need to do Accountancy Job in Gurgaon,Delhi, Siwan,Patna (Bihar). Interested companies can contact me.
    MD NESAR
    9971092007

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,
    I am Abhilash working in kingdom of Bahrain,i would like to work any where in india in Accounts Department. so please contact me on abhisijitha@gmail.com
    mobile no.0097339742410.
    thanks
    Abhilash.M

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Vishal Patel
    I have four years experience in professional accountant department in IT pvt. Ltd. company
    I deserve for govt. job My qualification is B.C.A. with 78.00%
    If you interest in my profile MY
    Contact No. is - 99740 25842

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Babita Jain I have 22 years experience in Accounts. I have been working with a NGO affiliated with Japan for last 4 year before that worked with a council under the Ministry of Textile for last 14 years , previously working in a MNC as a Accounts Officer.Now I am trying for a Govt job or in other MNC as Manager Accounts. If you are interested in my profile my contact no is 9968288449

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Sudha and I have 8+ post qualilfication experience in finance, costing, auditing, taxation, accounting in Bangalore. I completed ICWA in 2000, previously working in MNC. Now looking for a govt job or in MNC in managerial position. If you are interested in my profile my contact # is 09980042936

    ReplyDelete